Applications will only be considered through the official nomination submitted by a partner institution.
Go to Application Form
Compulsory documents to be accepted as exchange student at our institution
During the on-line application procedure, ALL INCOMING students must upload the following compulsory documents:
- Copy of Student Passport or Identity Card.
- European Health Insurance Card / Health Insurance Policy.
- A certificate of your Spanish level. If you don’t have one, you could do an on-line test. (More info will be sent by e-mail).
- A passport sized picture. (for your student' card).
- Third part Liability.
- Criminal Record Certificate with Hague Apostille (required for all the Traineeship’s exchanges from Education degrees, Medicine, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Psychology, Sports Sciences and for all the incoming in Dentistry- studies and traineeship’s)
Deadlines to submit the Application Documents
- 1st semester and full year: 1st April- 1st June.
- 2nd semester:
- 15th September 15th November.
- 1st to 30th September for Traineeships in Dentistry, Nursing, Medicine, Physiotherapy & Podiatry.
Go to Learning Agreement
UCV examinations must be taken in Valencia.
Language Proficiency Advices
We would like to inform you that as an exchange student, a B1 Spanish Level is required.
- All Dentistry Incoming Students must have a B2 Spanish Level.
- All the Business Incoming must have a B1 English Level.
Our institution offers 6CTS Spanish course, either on the 1st or on the 2nd term, to all our incoming students who need it on the learning agreement.
All the Masters are offered in Spanish.Incoming students interested in following a Master at UCV are required to have a B2 Spanish level.
- For Traineeships in Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Nutrition and Medicine, the exchange student must hold a B2 Spanish Level.
If you wish to follow subjects from our English Program, you are asked to have a B1 English Level.
Please check our “International English program” brochure.