Students can follow the Fall Term, the Spring Term, a full year or short courses at UCV through the Study Abroad Program, with different combinations of courses.
Our students can apply for any of our courses. A personal academic coordinator (Prof. David García-Ramos firstname.lastname@example.org) will guide them through the syllabus and support them organizing the schedules and availability.
It is highly recommended to pick at least one of the Spanish Language and Culture, and Humanities courses, and complete the enrollment with other Science, Health, Sports, Business or Education courses offered. Check the courses available for Fall and for Spring.
- Fall Term: from 1st week of September to the 2nd week of December
- Spring Term: from 3rd week of January to the end of May
- Summer: from mid-June to mid-July (please check each course for more details).
- Minimum Credits: 12 US Credits = 24 ECTS
- Normal number of Credits: 15 US Credits = 30 ECTS
* Upon their advisor´s and UCV's academic coordinator approval, students can take any combination of courses and internships.