Applications will only be considered through the official nomination submitted by a partner institution.
Go to Application Form
List of documents needed to be accepted as an exchange student at UCV
During the on-line application procedure, the INCOMING students will need to upload the following documents, depending on the type of mobility.
- Copy of your Passport or Identity Card*
- Insurance(s) covering*: (all needed in English or Spanish)
- European Health Insurance card* (only for Erasmus students).
- Travel Insurance* (including damage or loss of luggage)
- Accident and serious illnesses* (including permanent or temporary incapacity)
- Personal Liability Insurance*1
- Repatriation insurance*
- Language Certificate (a proof of your level from your home institution):
- Spanish B1 level required for courses taught in Spanish.
- Spanish B2 level required for TRAINEESHIPS in Dentistry, Nutrition, Medicine and Physiotherapy.
- English B1 level, if you will follow courses taught in English.
- A Passport sized picture (for your student's card)*
- Criminal Record Certificate -in Spanish, English or validated by your Home University-(required for all the Traineeship's exchanges from Education degrees, Medicine, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Psychology, Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Sports Sciences and for all the incoming in Dentistry- studies and traineeship's)
1 The Personal Liability Insurance is a personal insurance that covers the possible damages caused by the student to a third person or objects.
Info for Universities: Deadlines to send Nominations:
- 1st semester and full year: 1 April- 15 May.
- 2nd semester: 15 September 31 October.
- 1 September to 30 September for Traineeships in Dentistry, Nursing, Medicine, Physiotherapy & Podiatry
- Traineeships in Medicine, the nominations must be done from 1 April to 15 May either they are for the 1st or the 2nd Semester.
Info for students: Deadlines to submit the Application Documents:
- 1st semester and full year: until the 1 June.
- Traineeships in Medicine, the application must be done from 1 April to 1 June either they are for the 1st or the 2nd Semester.
- 2nd semester: until the 15 November.
Go to Learning Agreement
UCV examinations must be taken in Valencia.
We would like to inform you that as an exchange student, a B1 Spanish Level is required.
- All Dentistry Incoming Students must have a B2 Spanish Level.
- All the Business Incoming must have a B1 English Level.
Our institution offers 6CTS Spanish course, either on the 1st or on the 2nd term, to all our incoming students who need it on the learning agreement.
All the Masters are offered in Spanish.Incoming students interested in following a Master at UCV are required to have a B2 Spanish level.
- For Traineeships in Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Nutrition and Medicine, the exchange student must hold a B2 Spanish Level.
If you wish to follow subjects from our English Program, you are asked to have a B1 English Level.
Disability Service at the UCV
The UCV has a Disability Service providing support and guidance to students or/and staff with disabilities (sensory/physical) and learning difficulties (with qualified provided evidence).
All our UCV campuses are accessible to people with physical disabilities.
If you are a partner university and one of your student/staff has a disability, we would be glad to help. Please, send us all documentation of disability or evidence of learning difficulty in English during the application process to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org