Application for admission / Learning agreement | UCV
Santoral: Cátedra de San Pedro
Santoral: Cátedra de San Pedro

Universidad Católica de Valencia

Application for admission / Learning agreement

Applications will only be considered through the official nomination submitted by a partner institution. Please, send an email to with your selected exchange students.

You need to include the following info from each of your students:

  • name
  • surname
  • field of studies
  • exchange period duration and email address

For the application, we will contact directly each student with the procedure she/he needs to follow.

Application Form

Go to Application Form

List of documents needed to be accepted as an exchange student at UCV

During the on-line application procedure, the INCOMING students will need to upload the following obligatory documents:

  • Copy of your Passport or Identity Card
  • Insurance(s) covering*: (all needed in English or Spanish)
    • European Health Insurance card* (only for Erasmus students).
    • Travel Insurance* (including damage or loss of luggage)
    • Accident and serious illnesses* (including permanent or temporary incapacity)
    • Personal Liability Insurance1
    • Repatriation insurance
  • Language Certificate (a proof of your level from your home institution):
    • Spanish B1 level required for courses taught in Spanish.
    • Spanish B2 level required for TRAINEESHIPS in Dentistry, Nutrition, Medicine     and Physiotherapy.
    • English B1 level, if you will follow courses taught in English.
  • A Passport sized picture (for your student's card)
  • Criminal Record Certificate -in Spanish, English or validated by your Home University-(required for all the Traineeship's exchanges from Education degrees, Medicine, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Psychology, Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Sports Sciences and for all the incoming in Dentistry- studies and traineeship's)


1 The Personal Liability Insurance is a personal insurance that covers the possible damages caused by the student to a third person or objects.

Info for Universities: Deadlines to send Nominations:

  • 1st semester and full year: 1 April- 15 May.
  • 2nd semester: 15 September 31 October.
  • 1 September to 30 September for Traineeships in Dentistry, Nursing, Physiotherapy & Podiatry
  • Traineeships in Medicine, the nominations must be done from 1 April to 15 May either they are for the 1st or the 2nd Semester.

Info for students:  Deadlines to submit the Application Documents:

  • 1st semester and full year: until the 1 June.
  • Traineeships in Medicine, the application must be done from 1 April to 1 June either they are for the 1st or the 2nd Semester.
  • 2nd semester: until the 15 November.

Learning Agreement

Go to Learning Agreement

UCV examinations must be taken in Valencia.

Language Requirements (English & Spanish)

  • For the subjects offered in English, a medium knowledge or B1 English is required.
  • All the Business & Marine Sciences Incoming must have a B2 English or/and B1 Spanish level (depending on the language of the courses chosen).
  • Most of the subjects are offered in Spanish. Thus, a medium knowledge or B1 Spanish is required. 
  • For Traineeships in Veterinary, the international student must hold a B1 Spanish level.
  • All Dentistry Incoming Students (studies and traineeships) must have a B2 Spanish level.  
  • For Traineeships in Dentistry, Medicine, Nutrition, Physiotherapy and Podiatry, the exchange student must hold a B2 Spanish level. 
  • All the Business & Marine Sciences Incoming must have a B2 English or/and B1 Spanish level (depending on the language of the courses chosen). 
  • For all the Master which are delivered in Spanish, students need to have a B2 Spanish level

Disability Service at the UCV

The UCV has a Disability Service providing support and guidance to students or/and staff with disabilities (sensory/physical) and learning difficulties (with qualified provided evidence). 

All our UCV campuses are accessible to people with physical disabilities.

If you are a partner university and one of your student/staff has a disability, we would be glad to help. Please, send us all documentation of disability or evidence of learning difficulty in English during the application process to

Our social networks

Contact information

International Relations Office

Santa Úrsula Campus 
C/ Guillem de Castro, 94
46002 Valencia (Spain)
+34 96 363 74 12

PIC: 991514019
OID: E10182288

International area coordinator

Beatriz Manrique

Incoming Exchange Students 

European countries: Mercedes Gómez, Ext: 4144
Non-European countries: Malgorzata Musinska, Ext: 6502

Incoming KA171 mobilities

Malgorzata Musinska, Ext: 6502

Bilateral agreements / Staff mobility

Begoña Barber.
Extension 5047

Buddy program & double degrees

Juan Escámez
Extension 5056