Academic Calendar 2018/19
UCV ACADEMIC CALENDAR 2018-2019
- 1st Semester: from 5 September 2018 to 21 January 2019 (1st exams’ session included).
- 2nd Semester: from 23 January to 18 June 2019 (1st exams’ session included).
- Exams resits 1st semester: 15 – 23 February 2019
- Exams resits 2nd semester: 3 – 13 July 2019
UCV examinations must be taken in Valencia.
Academic calendar 2019/20
The dates may change a little, we will upload the official calendar as soon as it is confirmed.
- 1st Semester: from 4 September 2019 to 18 January 2020 (1st exams' session included).
- 2nd Semester: from 20 January to 18 June 2020 (1st exams' session included).
- Exams resits 1st semester: 17 – 29 February 2020
- Exams resits 2nd semester: 26 June – 15 July 2020
Each semester, a couple days before the official beginning of the semester, UCV organizes a Welcome Day for the Incoming Students.
During the Welcome Day the UCV International Relations Office provides Incoming Students with information of interest regarding the universities services, registering and enrolling procedures, and gives a short introduction to our Intranet and On-line Campus systems.
Together with the Departmental Coordinators, the UCV also provides Incoming Students with detailed program information and academic advice.
Although our university does not own any student accommodation, we do advise you some safe Accommodation Agencies with which the UCV is partner of and that offer special discounts for UCV Students.
Please be aware of fraudulent accommodation companies. UCV is collaborating with the following companies:
Book your accommodation in a comfortable and secure way and 100% online through Beroomers.
Thousands of accommodations with just one click so that you only have to choose the one that fits you best and a team that will help you throughout the process.
As a UCV student you will receive an exclusive discount of 25% with the UCV voucher.
Click here and find your ideal accommodation today
If you need more information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or specific questions, please contact email@example.com
For being a UCV student you get to benefit from a 25% discount on Uniplaces Service Fee by using the following promo
For more information, please contact here
This student residence is the perfect Valencia home for you, with excellent transport links to reach UCV and the city centre - less than 15 minutes away.
UCV Students can benefit from a 100 euro discount selecting UCV1819 code during the booking process, for stays higher than 24 weeks. For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Estimated Living Expenses (for reference only):
- Accommodation: Between 600€ and 900€ per month in a Students Residence (included meals, laundry, gym, wifi, etc)
- Between 250€ and 400€ per month one room in a shared flat, bills not included.
- Books/Meals/Transport: About 250€ per month.
If you have a Real Emergency during your stay, please dial 112 (Ambulance)
Your protection and security during your mobility are important for us and are our priority.
For this reason, all the exchange students coming to the UCV must come with the following aspects covered:
Civil Liability insurance (it should include, in case of traineeships and when appropriate, the professional responsibility).
Medical and Accident Insurance for your stay (including temporary or permanent disability):
Death Insurance and Repatriation Coverage.
Travel insurance (including damage or loss of luggage) is highly recommended.
Which campus am I going to study at?
Where is my UCV campus?
All our Campus are reached easily either by metro, bus or by train
Train (La Ribera and La Costera Campuses)