Academic Calendar 2018/19
UCV ACADEMIC CALENDAR 2018-2019
- 1st Semester: from 5 September 2018 to 21 January 2019 (1st exams’ session included).
- 2nd Semester: from 23 January to 18 June 2019 (1st exams’ session included).
- Exams resits 1st semester: 15 – 23 February 2019
- Exams resits 2nd semester: 3 – 13 July 2019
UCV examinations must be taken in Valencia.
Each semester, a couple days before the official beginning of the semester, UCV organizes a Welcome Day for the Incoming Students.
During the Welcome Day the UCV International Relations Office provides Incoming Students with information of interest regarding the universities services, registering and enrolling procedures, and gives a short introduction to our Intranet and On-line Campus systems.
Together with the Departmental Coordinators, the UCV also provides Incoming Students with detailed program information and academic advice.
Our university does not own any student accommodation. However, we do advise you some Accommodation Agencies with which the UCV is partner of and that offer special discounts for UCV Students:
Book your accommodation in a comfortable and secure way and 100% online through Beroomers.
Thousands of accommodations with just one click so that you only have to choose the one that fits you best and a team that will help you throughout the process.
As a UCV student you will receive an exclusive discount of 25% with the UCV voucher.
Click on the following link and find your ideal accommodation today: www.alojamientosucv.beroomers.com
If you need more information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or specific questions, please contact email@example.com
You can book your student room online and benefit from 25% discount.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Estimated Living Expenses (for reference only):
- Accommodation: Between 600€ and 900€ per month in a Students Residence (included meals, laundry, gym, wifi, etc)
- Between 250€ and 350€ per month, one room in a shared flat, bills not included.
- Books/Meals/Transport: About 250€ per month.
If you have a Real Emergency during your stay, please dial 112 (Ambulance)
Students from non EU countries
- You must bring private health insurance coverage from your home country.
- If you need any medical assistance during your stay, you should go to the nearest hospital and bring with you: Passport + Health insurance policy.
Students from EU countries
- You must bring with you the European Health Insurance Card from your home country.
- Apply for the card.
- In Spain, health care is provided at Centros de Atención Primaria –CAP– (Primary Health Care centers) and Hospitals. In Valencia, your CAP is assigned depending on where are you living.
- At your arrival to Valencia, find out your nearest CAP here.
- If you need any medical assistance during your stay, you should go to the closest CAP and bring with you: ID Card + European Health insurance card + proof of your address (for example, your rent contract).
Which campus am I going to study at?
Where is my UCV campus?
All our Campus are reached easily either by metro, bus or by train
Train (La Ribera and La Costera Campuses)