20th Academic Council Meeting EU-CONEXUS
08.30h. Setting the backgrounds for future EU-CONEXUS academic offer.
1. What is Smart Urban Coastal Sustainability: where is interdisciplinarity?
2. How we can create complementarity of education programmes?
3. How we can boost bottom-up initiatives?
4. Shall EU-CONEXUS offer a Joint Bachelor programme?
Brainstorming on key points: Ana de Luis, Chair of the Academic Council; All: discussion
10.30h. COFFEE BREAK
11.00h. Remaining WP2 tasks (II):
- Charter and code of automatic recognition
- Life-long learning courses
- Other topics
Brainstorming on the key points: Amanda Sancho, WP2 Academic Manager. All: discussion
12.45h. Visit to L’Albufera National Park: how we cope with climate change and urbanization.
The birthplace of paella (lunch). All guests. Departure with a bus from San Carlos (2, Quevedo). Return to Plaza Ayuntamiento
Campus de Valencia-San Carlos Borromeo.