WE ARE GLAD BY THE NUMBER OF HIGH QUALITY CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.
THE MEMBERS OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMITEE WANT TO CONGRATULATE ALL THE PARTICIPANTS WHOSE ABSTRACT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED FOR PRESENTATION DURING THE CONFERENCE.
PLEASE REMIND THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING AND PRESENTING YOUR CONTRIBUTION
SEE YOU IN VALENCIA SOON!!!
Posters presentation are an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to exhibit and discuss research results and practical experiences related to the 2nd International Conference of Football: Global Football, Training Methods and Social Issues.
- Health, Nutrition and Physiology of Football
- Match Analysis & Tactical Performance in Football
- Sociology, Media, Marketing and Financial Aspects of Football
- Training Methodology, Strength and Conditioning and Testing in Football
- Injury Prevention in Football
INSTRUCTIONS TO SUBMIT PROPOSALS FOR POSTER PRESENTATION (READ CAREFULLY)
Presenters (= first authors) must be registered and have paid registration fees for the congress at the latest by 5th February, 2017 to guarantee publication of the abstract in the Book of Abstracts of the 2nd International Congress of Football. Later registrations will lead to an exclusion of the abstract and an exclusion from the scientific program.
REVIEWS OF ABSTRACTS
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and notification of acceptance will be sent to the Submitting / Corresponding Author before 13th of January, 2017.
On the basis of the review your abstract will be categorized as one of the following:
- Accepted with revisions: The abstract is accepted with only minor editing required at the discretion of the reviewer of the abstract
- Correction: The abstract need correction. The authors are asked to send a corrected version as soon as possible. It is rejected unless the authors make satisfactory responses to all the reviewers' concerns.
- Reject: Research not suitable or not an acceptable standard for congress.
Download a sample of Abstract
Abstracts submitted for approval should be in English.
Please supply abstracts in the following format:
- Paper: Set the paper to A4 paper.
- Margins: Use 2.5 cm all around.
- Font: Abstract should be presented in MS Word format, using the font Times New Roman, size 12, single space and alignment text full justified.
- Length: The length of each abstract should not be shorter than 300 words or exceed 500 words (+/- 25 words) (except title, authors, authors’ affiliations). Abstracts longer than 500 words (+/- 25 words) will not be accepted.
- Measurements & abbreviations: Units, symbols and abbreviations should conform to the International System of Units
- Title: Bold, preferably 6 -12 words in length and two lines max. Follow the title with one blank line before the authors.
- Authors: Normal text. First name and family name. Separate authors using a comma, and separate the last two authors using only 'and'. For multiple author affiliations, follow each name with sequential number superscripted corresponding to the author affiliation below. On the next line provide the author affiliation(s).The name of the author presenting during the congress must be underlined (*).
- Authors’ affiliation(s): Provide only Department and City. Follow the author affiliation with two blank lines. Author’s contact (address email).
- Structure of abstract: The abstracts must include the following subheading: (i) Objectives, (ii) Methods, (iii) Results, (iv) Conclusion, (v) References. Present the subheading to begin each section followed by a full colon (:) all in bold letters. Immediately follow the full colon with the text using no emphasis. Paragraphs should be avoided within a section. Sections should be separated by one line. Figures and tables are not allowed in the abstract.
- Objective: Indicate the significance and purpose of the research / proposal / experience and if required, cite primary literature sources. Indicate the statement, which is being tested, and is testable by the methods; or the original aims of the study.
- Methods: Describe the research or practical proposal design.
- Results: Brief highlights of the results obtained. All quantitative results should be analyzed by appropriate statistical methods. For qualitative research methods of data analysis should also be justified.
- Discussion and / or Conclusions: Should include reference to implications and applications drawn from results, including the potential relevance/significance of the results and/or the need for further research or interventions.
- References: References should be prepared using the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th Ed), also referred to as APA-Style. Information and tutorials on how to write according APA-Style can be found on http://www.apastyle.org/(link is external)
Instructions for Poster Presentations
- Your poster should be in English.
- The font of the letters used should be large enough to be read from a distance of 2 meters.
- The size of the Poster board is A0 (120 cm high, 90 cm width).
- Posters should have a clearly presented heading including the title of the presentation, full names of Authors (without degrees) and their affiliation with city.
- Posters should contain the same information originally included in the submitted abstract but you can now have longer descriptions and explanations. Figures, tables, charts and pictures are expected so as to facilitate visual communication, and references should be added. Posters must be of sufficient graphic quality with regards to image resolution and print appearance.
- Your poster will be hung up during the duration of the meeting at a place indicated by the poster ID.
- Posters must be stand in a specific place pre-determined by the Scientific Committee. The information regarding the exact position will be provided on site and will be displayed on a board in the poster area. Please note that pins will be provided on site.
- During the poster sessions, authors will be allocated a specific time to present their work and discuss with the participants. Please note that the Author should be present next to her/his the poster during the Poster session.
Publication in the Journal "Actividad Física y Deporte: Ciencia y Profesión"
- All the abstracts accepted for presentation at the 2nd International Conference Of Football: Global Football, Training Methods and Social Issues will be published in a special issue of the Journal "Actividad Física y Deporte: Ciencia y Profesión".
- If an author does not want the abstract published he/she must indicate that during submission.
- The Journal "Actividad Física y Deporte: Ciencia y Profesión" reserves the right not to publish abstracts that do not fit into any of the review categories, abstracts that inappropriately promote commercial interests, abstracts that are judged unethical, poorly written, or scientifically unsound, or abstracts considered inappropriate for publication for other reasons as determined by the Scientific Committee and / or Journal´s Editors.