Spanish Language and Culture Summer Course, addressed to international students from all nationalities who want to improve their Spanish language skills whilst discovering and enjoying the Mediterranean city of Valencia, Spain.
This 60-hour course includes 46 hours of Classroom lessons and 14 hours of workshops and cultural activities. It is designed for Students who have a A2 Spanish level.
Students will improve their grammar, vocabulary, and communication skills, being able to understand the main points of texts in standard language, deal and handle conversations in various situations and contexts, and write simple and coherent texts.
Besides, they will deepen into the Spanish Culture through 4 workshops (one per week) on topics such as:
- Spanish stereotypes
- Dark legends of the Spanish History
- Spanish Contemporary Culture & Society
- History of Spain through Cinema
The programme includes other cultural activities like a bike and walking tour to get to know Valencia, a paella workshop, and various visits to emblematic monuments and buildings.
This course is for
- Spanish Courses (4,6 ects).
- Spanish Stereotypes (0,35 ects)
- Black legend of the Spanish History (0,35 ects)
- Spanish Contemporary Culture & Society (0,35 ects)
- History of Spain Through Cinema (0,35 ects)
- Lucía de Ros, UCV Language Institute, Spanish Department Coordinator
- David García-Ramos, UCV Professor at the Faculty of Education and Educational Sciences
- Juan Gomis, UCV Professor at the Faculty of Education and Educational Sciences
- Clara Bonet, UCV Professor at the Faculty of Education and Educational Sciences