At EU-CONEXUS, we make sure students are in the centre of all the processes. All of our activities and endeavours aim at offering our students high quality education and more experiences leading to a greater personal development and higher employability upon graduation.
We are now working to be able to offer you, in the near future, a wide academic offer, with a new focus on studies and the teaching process:
- New study programmes, oriented especially on meeting the needs of the Valencia region in the area of smart urban coastal sustainability;
- Easy access to interdisciplinary courses covering the topic of smart urban sustainable coastal development;
- A new offer of minor courses, complementing the main area of studies;
- Intensive mobility programmes – at least 50% of all our students participating in international academic exchange (physical or virtual);
- New teaching methods, based on creative methodologies and project work in international groups from the 6 partner countries;
- Classes and workshops by professionals from external companies and institutions.
At the same time, one of the main goals of EU-CONEXUS is to make the studies a truly international and global experience. We want our students to have more opportunities at the international level: presential and virtual exchange programmes, travels, common projects, team-work and classes on-line with colleagues from all partner countries. You will be invited to participate in various international activities, such as international weeks, workshops, summer and winter schools, cultural and sports events.
You can follow the current offer of events and open calls here.
Any idea of a project that you would like to develop with colleagues from EU-CONEXUS partners universities? Let us know!
EU-CONEXUS Office at UCV
Campus Santa Úrsula
Guillem de Castro, 94
Tel. + 34 96 363 74 12 ext. 6502
Write us at: email@example.com